About Me

A Quite, Humble, Down To Earth Guy, Who Loves To Enjoy himself. A real Dude, No Prototype.......Cause Phonies And Fakes Roll Alike! A Man About His Decisions And Incentives, Trying To Find A Way On How Not To Get His Soul A Life Sentence! This Blog Consist Of "Souletry" Which Is A Form Of Poetry But More Personal. You Will Get A Look Into The Heart & Mind Of Mel Dixon. Every Word Here Is Spoken Directly From The Soul. "Raps" (Retrospect & Present Situations) Which Is Mel's Love Of Music And Writing It From Past & Present Situations. Last But Not Least, "Quotes" Which Are Original Quotes From Mel Himself. *Enjoy*

Monday, January 25, 2010

I Move Different Now

See they fail to understand how I think and how I thought....
Even in my dying days, need no life support!
See they were smart, but I was smarter
They showed smarts, I showed hunger
Showed my ass whenever in class,
Now I look back and they last!
See the pass is the pass and the presence is what's felt....
Now my vision all straight and theirs is on a tilt
I was built....they were broken
They used their brain as a token
I skipped the train, switched lanes, and you can find me in a range!
No matter if it's gun or rover
The name's Major,
So you know what?
Salute me when you see me
Or play blind like Stevie.......
Catch up nigga!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers