About Me

A Quite, Humble, Down To Earth Guy, Who Loves To Enjoy himself. A real Dude, No Prototype.......Cause Phonies And Fakes Roll Alike! A Man About His Decisions And Incentives, Trying To Find A Way On How Not To Get His Soul A Life Sentence! This Blog Consist Of "Souletry" Which Is A Form Of Poetry But More Personal. You Will Get A Look Into The Heart & Mind Of Mel Dixon. Every Word Here Is Spoken Directly From The Soul. "Raps" (Retrospect & Present Situations) Which Is Mel's Love Of Music And Writing It From Past & Present Situations. Last But Not Least, "Quotes" Which Are Original Quotes From Mel Himself. *Enjoy*

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Real Life Shit (Rap)

(Talk)
Real life shit
Feel me on this one.......

(Freestyle)
In the hood
There's only one way to make it
It's survival
So I'm aiming at my rivals
Banging from a side view
The more you touch
The more you loose
The more it hurts
The more it bruise
So I'm sittin' back
Phone in lap
Waitin' on this contact
Sippin' on this cognac
Puffin' on this dime sack
Times is hard on the road to the riches
Either stand with real men
Or swim with the fishes
(Uhhhh)
And the world don't know you
Cause you got to show and prove
You
You rather show the tool
(Stupid Move)
So we all know the fool
You didn't have to go to school
Could have used pro-tool
And the rats in sight
Weather snitches or bitches
They all singing alike
Little bow wow ass niggas
You all like mike
I'm like Tyson versus Ail
You never saw that fight
As you grow and get older
Chip upon your shoulder
The world's gettin' colder
From the nights that you spent in the pin
Couldn't sleep
Doing push-ups
Gettin' nice with the pen
I see right through you men
Little snake ass niggas
You'll all like sin
And I'll do it again
You say for what
I ain't stupid my friend
I learnt from sins
And I learnt from my kin
They stayed stuck
I kept it movin' my friend
The movement is in
I told my son
You'll never loose it me again
Stand strong and firm
They'll never move me again
(Nope)
I hold my own
Get down whatever the cause
Whenever you call
There before the phone falls
No more tear drops
Hard streets
Or hard times
Did it in my time
Just to see you face shine
(Smile)
If you don't know who told you
Let the world show you
Even mold
It grows too
Every leader has to follow too
Make you mind knowledgeable
Or a mine will polish you
Get right
Whatever the cause
Whenever you ball
Watch for fouls
Check the score
And watch for point shavers
They all in that colorful circle
Lifesavers
But they're no life savers
They all just haters
All stuck with the vapors
I'll kill them if they touch you
This for the world to know
I love you.......

(Talk)
Major, Daddy Love You.......Always Remember These Things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers