About Me

A Quite, Humble, Down To Earth Guy, Who Loves To Enjoy himself. A real Dude, No Prototype.......Cause Phonies And Fakes Roll Alike! A Man About His Decisions And Incentives, Trying To Find A Way On How Not To Get His Soul A Life Sentence! This Blog Consist Of "Souletry" Which Is A Form Of Poetry But More Personal. You Will Get A Look Into The Heart & Mind Of Mel Dixon. Every Word Here Is Spoken Directly From The Soul. "Raps" (Retrospect & Present Situations) Which Is Mel's Love Of Music And Writing It From Past & Present Situations. Last But Not Least, "Quotes" Which Are Original Quotes From Mel Himself. *Enjoy*

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Your Mouth Can Cause You Trouble (Rap)

(Talk)
Hey baby girl,
Why you always talkin'?
Sometimes you gotta just listen
God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason!
So listen up.......

(Chorus 2x)

(Verse 1)
It's unbelievable
We standing in the darkest view
Our nights are filled with arguments
Apologies
Don't make no sense
We end up right back in
The argument that we just end
We went from friends to lovers
Sharing thoughts
To sharing covers
How did we get this way
Maybe it was that rainy day
Told me not to go please stay
But ma you know that grindin' stage
Gotta go hard
Or minimum wage
If I stop
That's minimum pay
Life will be in a real disarray
Than you wouldn't want to stay
Best we go our separate ways
I'm trying hard
To finish the stage
I know it's hard
It's just a phase
And the lord knows
We throwing it away
We better slow it down
Before it ends today
You know I love you but your mouth can cause you trouble.......

(Chorus 2X)

(Verse 2)
You know the love's lost
Keep it real
We had no flaws
Back then
When we first met
Anywhere
We had great sex
Now we always upset
Or getting vex
So what's next
Will it take a brush with death
To get us back and reconnect
Or will it take me to hit your friend
To let you know that we should end
I'm not trying to just do you in
This shit we got is rueinin'
My thoughts and grind
It stays on my mind
It follows me here
It follows me there
I can't get away
It won't disappear
And the lord knows
My heart still there
And you know that
That's why you still act that way
Knowing I won't slap you silly
Come on girl
Stop acting silly
It's childish
And it's wack for real
You laugh like it's not a deal
You know I love you but your mouth can cause you trouble.......

(Chorus 2X)

(Verse 3)
This our last chance
The last dance
Better square off
While you steady talkin' my ears off
Better listen up
Gotta hear this
I'm sick and tired of this damn shit
Bout to vanish
Like sand quick
Let me reverse that
Wanna curse scratch
And bitch slap
I'm not wit that
Better get back
I'll will snap
But forget that
Before I do
Let me vamoose
Hit the streets and re-coop
We gotta see the truth
This not for me and you
Won't leave you black and blue
Just leave you miserable
Girl
You use to be spiritual
Now you far from a miracle
All I ask is hear me through
But you can't stop talkin' boo
So I'm walkin' boo
And I'm leavin' you
You know I love you but your mouth can cause you trouble.......

(Chorus 2X)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers