About Me

A Quite, Humble, Down To Earth Guy, Who Loves To Enjoy himself. A real Dude, No Prototype.......Cause Phonies And Fakes Roll Alike! A Man About His Decisions And Incentives, Trying To Find A Way On How Not To Get His Soul A Life Sentence! This Blog Consist Of "Souletry" Which Is A Form Of Poetry But More Personal. You Will Get A Look Into The Heart & Mind Of Mel Dixon. Every Word Here Is Spoken Directly From The Soul. "Raps" (Retrospect & Present Situations) Which Is Mel's Love Of Music And Writing It From Past & Present Situations. Last But Not Least, "Quotes" Which Are Original Quotes From Mel Himself. *Enjoy*

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What I'm ma Tell My Child (Rap)

(Chorus)
Respect first
And make your momma smile
And your daddy proud
I love you child
Watch for them boys
And keep your skirt down
Damn man what the hell I'm ma tell my daughter
Keep in order
And I'll forever spoil ya
You know you Major's daughter
So they out for ya
Watch for them boys
And keep your skirt down
Damn man what the hell I'm ma tell my child

(Verse 1)
Maybe I love her
Maybe I want to hug her
Maybe all of those things
Unlike my mother
Maybe I sit her down
Teach her bout them clowns
How they get down
They only come round when draws come down
Baby girl
I'm not lying
If you cryin'
Then I'm only force to draw iron
See I'm eyeing
Bigger and better things
Spoil you with everything
Keep God first
Love hurts
Pain is everything
(Uhhhh)
Wish they knew the psalms I sang
Wish they felt your moms pain
Suffering is harsh pain
I'm not tryin' to feel again
I don't want you to go through that
Or show you that
No need to hold you back
Stay far from the wolves
Keep you sanctioned and protected
More holly than hood
So keep it real whenever you decide to open your mouth
Even the north had clout
But had to bow to the south.......

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers