About Me

A Quite, Humble, Down To Earth Guy, Who Loves To Enjoy himself. A real Dude, No Prototype.......Cause Phonies And Fakes Roll Alike! A Man About His Decisions And Incentives, Trying To Find A Way On How Not To Get His Soul A Life Sentence! This Blog Consist Of "Souletry" Which Is A Form Of Poetry But More Personal. You Will Get A Look Into The Heart & Mind Of Mel Dixon. Every Word Here Is Spoken Directly From The Soul. "Raps" (Retrospect & Present Situations) Which Is Mel's Love Of Music And Writing It From Past & Present Situations. Last But Not Least, "Quotes" Which Are Original Quotes From Mel Himself. *Enjoy*

Saturday, June 5, 2010

"This Can't Be Love"

Why must you play with me, lay with me, then stray from me?
Told me that you'll stay with me, if that's O.K with me.
I don't want to stray from thee, but my heart telling me "can't you see"?
Life is lived when you live it see,
You and I wasn't meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers